$25 Donation for Every New Quote 06/30 through 08/06
Dave Harriman and BMR Insurance will be donating $25 to the American Cancer Society for every new insurance quote Dave runs from 06/30/2019 through 08/06/2019, regardless of whether or not the quote results in a sale/purchase of a policy. Schedule a call with him here. Daily tally updates will be made on Dave’s Facebook Business Page.
Why 37 Days?
You can watch the video explanation below, or scroll down to read the summary below.
On June 30th, 2017, I received a voicemail from my mom. She wasn’t calling to ask how her 7-day-old grandson was. She sounded scared. When I got her on the phone, she let me know she’d just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Pancreatic cancer is one of the most lethal forms of cancer, and the survival rate is extremely low. 37 days later, she was gone. She was 61 years old. And that’s why it’s going to be a 37-day campaign.
Why the American Cancer Society?
- ACS is the largest nonprofit funder of cancer research, contributing to nearly every major cancer research breakthrough in recent history.
- They fill a unique need, funding young investigators that have trouble getting funded for new ideas. Their track record of funding 47 Nobel Prize winners early in their careers demonstrates our ability to identify the best and brightest ideas.
- The cancer death rate has dropped by 22 percent since 1991, which represents 1.5 million lives saved from the disease.
- The ACS helps nearly 1 million people touched by cancer each year get the help they need when and where they need it. Their cancer information specialists answer questions, provide information, and refer people to community resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via phone (1-800-227-2345), email, and live online chats on cancer.org.
- They help patients and their families with their most pressing needs: getting rides to treatment, navigating the health care system, dealing with the side effects of treatment. Whatever the need, they can help.
What can you do?
If you’d like Dave to donate $25 on your behalf, schedule a call with him here.
If you’ve like to donate directly to the American Cancer Society, you can donate here.